Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chatterbox

House Insurance Rental in UK

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Chatterbox

    Was just wondering if anybody could give us some advice.


    We are renting our house in the UK to my sister-in-law and family with a view to buying. We are hoping to stick with our current mortgage as we have got a really good rate so didn't really want to change over to a 'buy for let' mortgage! However I have heard that this could affect our House Insurance if anything happened to the house.


    Someone did mention on PIA that you can get House Insurance which covers you for this rather then getting a 'but for let' mortgage.


    Does anyone know anymore info on this?




    Hermione, Stephen (Brickie), George (4) & Harry (1)


    Skilled Visa 175

    Permanent Residency Visa granted 4 Feb 09 :D

    Arriving in Adelaide May 09

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this