Guest Max_vn

Visa 475 - My visa processing

Guest BAZnDAF

Never seen that document, but then I am not on a 475 so maybe someone else may have an answer for you.

Guest familygood

This is the document cover sheet that you send off to South Australia to declare you have sent them everything they need and that you accept the terms of the visa. We sent this off with all our documents and e got a response in about 6 weeks.

Guest andrew_obrien
    This is the document cover sheet that you send off to South Australia to declare you have sent them everything they need and that you accept the terms of the visa. We sent this off with all our documents and e got a response in about 6 weeks.

I agree with this i did the same and got mine in 4 weeks

Hi, today my agent sent me an document and ask me to sign on it

http://immigration.sa.gov.au/applyonline/475487/doccoversheet.php?

so, what does it mean and which time period is my application in? Will it be approved or not?

:arghh::arghh:

Yes I have just gained my State Sponsorship 475 Visa and I had to complete this as well, it just tells the authorities that you have sent the required documents. i actually sent this form to my immigartion agent with all the documents as requested on the form you have.

good luck

Tony

Guest Lisado

Hiya

Yeah I signed this and sent it off ASAP to our migration agent - its a standard form to fill in. We got state sponsorship fairly quickly

Lisa