Guest ReadyPenny

Need sympathy please!

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

We have just sold our final vehicle and now have no transport and two and a half weeks to go! I am going to have to use my legs and possibly the bus for the first time in 16 years :arghh::arghh:

Up to my eyes getting sorted for packers tomorrow, still, and will be into the wee small hours. I need some sympathy and a cyber hug please

Mandy

Guest Jen & Did

Hi Mandy,

What do you need to do now with a car as I imagine you've got most things sorted and if things do crop up you may have family or friends willing to help as it will be there way of spending a bit more time with you. A big hug is sent to you.

Jen x

Guest graandjac

pull yourself together woman.........there is none needed:p;)....!!!lol

Exciting times, what about the pink car on your photo? Is that not going to Aus? What you doing tonight then? Cleaning your shoes with Jays fluid?? God , can't wait for that moment. I'm drinking a HUGE glass of wine for you.

Guest ReadyPenny

those messages cheered me up no end guys - thanks. The pink car has been stolen from the garage I left it with to repair and the toe rag who stole it, crashed it and wrote it off, happy days eh?

Yes I have just finished cleaning the shoes with Jeyes fluid, fantastic! Now for the deep fat fryer, got a steamer on the job though, so not too bad.

Mandy

Ps I NEED the car to go to the corner shop, after 16 years redundancy my legs are no longer willing to work LOL

Guest lastboyscout
    those messages cheered me up no end guys - thanks. The pink car has been stolen from the garage I left it with to repair and the toe rag who stole it, crashed it and wrote it off, happy days eh?

Yes I have just finished cleaning the shoes with Jeyes fluid, fantastic! Now for the deep fat fryer, got a steamer on the job though, so not too bad.

Mandy

Ps I NEED the car to go to the corner shop, after 16 years redundancy my legs are no longer willing to work LOL

OMG................................ who the hell would steal that thing?.................. its PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    OMG................................ who the hell would steal that thing?.................. its PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):biglaugh:

Just wot I was thinking.!!!!!

Cheer up Mandy - all that walking will get you in shape for wearing your cossie here!