Guest happy feet

calling ny nurses in Adelaide...Need your help!!!

Guest happy feet

Can't believe it, but i can't find my SA nursing reg document anyway..:arghh:Must have mislaid it whilst on the move.... Meet my boss ysterday who asked for it, but i explained i had left it in apartment, when got back looked through the hundreds of paperwork that i have brought, but can not find it anywhere!!!!! If i can't get a new copy then i want be able to start work on the 23 feb... I have emailed the nursing board, but as yet no reply, i have also phoned them but my stupid cheap pay asyou go phonewant let me through to the number:mad:

Any help in this matter greatful received, panicking know....

Thanks

Cara xx

Hi Cara

The NBSA are usually pretty good, I would phone them again using a phonecard from a pay phone. They should be able to send you a replacement card ASAP or you could get your boss to contact them and they should be able to check that you are on the register.

Kris

Guest happy feet

Thanks chris, they have emailed me with a replacement form to fill out and send back...big prob, don't have a printer to print it off!!!!! Any idea's

Guest petenic63
    Thanks chris, they have emailed me with a replacement form to fill out and send back...big prob, don't have a printer to print it off!!!!! Any idea's

hi try the local library you can access your email on their computors or maybe you can use your own laptop and pay for printing ,

Guest Django

Email it to us and we will print it off for you.;)

Pete

Guest happy feet

Thanks al, hi clare ihave a job at the RAH in the ED..should be exciting.Still no luck with house yet, but got myself a car...A vaux golf.Nice little runner...

Thanks Pete, i will try and send it you...not great with computers.

cara