Guest doje6863

Spa treatments

Guest doje6863

Im trying to organise a hen weekend for my mate. We're really interested in a hotel or similar that offers a spa/beauty treatment package. Really flexible as to when and where it is. Anybody had a really good, or bad experience?

Thanks a lot,

doje6863

Guest Jo&Phil

There don't seem to be many overnight options around - especially in SA. Day Spas are popular and Coco's in Stirling is excellent (also a hairdresser downstairs) They have special packages for that sort of event so maybe you could consider combining it with an overnight stay in city/hills.

Interstate Daylesford in Victoria (about 90 mins drive ish out of Melbourne) would fit the bill .... a friend and I stayed at Peppers and it was very good

Try Endota Spa at Barossa Valley Novotel Resort. Might be a bit pricey, especially at popular times, but you can get a package deal, it is a NICE place, golf course, quite secluded / peaceful area.

Beautiful retreat, or try any of the 'Peppers' resorts if you want to go a bit further - http://www.peppers.com.au/homepage

Hope that helps. PM me if you want, I had a great experience with my own wedding reception and the hotel's own planner was very professional and value for money - if you've not planned that stage yet.