Sign in to follow this  
Guest brandyslad

CO Request

Guest brandyslad

My case officer got in touch today and asked for some more docs. In relation to de facto relationship they have asked for evidence of tax assessment in new address, can anyone tell me what this is?

They have also asked me for taxation documents for evidence of employment? Would payslips cover this? I have attached some but they must need more?

Guest cornish Busdriver

Have you submitted previous P60's or if you were self employed then copys of tax records.

Guest Lisado

Hiya

I submitted P60 and about 4 months worth of payslips - hope that helps

Lisa

Guest brandyslad

I have four payslips from the last year already attached, I am going to send on my CV and employers refs again by email as they are also already on there, surely this should be ok to prove work experience?? Also gonna attach my P60, which I have just unearthed!

They have also asked me to send on other docs as they cannot open them even though I followed guideline to the letter and they are attached in the same manner as everything else.

The de facto status is still pending too, I have to send through a form 1023 notifying them of our previous address to here even though we have been here since mid 2006. And again they mentioned tax assessment for new address in ref to de facto status!!! We are both mere employees so we pay tax and that is as much detail as we get into about it!!!

I am fretting now about this as I have so much evidence on there I am at a loss to know what else they want.

Guest familygood

Hi

Sorry cant be of more help than the others.. They have asked us for more evidence of work - going to attach 12 months of pay slips and a Duty Statement. They are also asking for evidence of my language skills and my passport page is not showing up as met even though it is on there.. Will have to attach again. Never mind at least we have been lucky enough to get a CO so quickly!

E

Guest ReadyPenny

They had difficulty opening some of mine too, even though they were PDFs. I attached them again and sent them by email and they were fine

Guest brandyslad

Thanks, this makes me feel better than it isn't just mine that has queries!