Guest guest569

Southern suburbs meet at moana beach

Guest guest569

Could all those interested in meeting at moana beach please note that unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the date will be this saturday the 21st of feb at 3 pm.

Hopefully this is not too short notice and all intending to come will be able to make it .;)

Guest Django

The 7th March would suit us better:p:biglaugh: (sorry couldn't stop myself:jimlad:)

We shall be there for def (me and the kids). See you on the 21st

Pete

Guest KP Nuts
    The 7th March would suit us better:p:biglaugh: (sorry couldn't stop myself)

We shall be there for def (me and the kids). See you on the 21st

Pete

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Pete...........

We will be there on the 21st.......

Guest Melian

We'll be there if thats ok. Been here three weeks and this will be our first meet up.

Guest adenick

Hi, we arrived in Adelaide today hope it's OK for us to come, can you confirm time and exactly where, what to bring etc, never done it before!

Are we OK to bring the kids- Casey 14 and Jake 5 ?

Thanks

Ade and Nicky Tanner

Skilled Ind Visa (Carpenter/Foreman and Family Support Worker)

Guest Django

I think I can speak for Bob and say yes everyone is welcome. Just bring along what you would normally take for a day at the beach, plus anything you would want to throw on the Barbie (Bob is taking his down).

You will find the gang by entering the beach by the surf club and turning left. Bob (and probably us) is going to be there early to grab a space as close to the entrance as poss so all those not wanting to drive on haven't got to carry their stuff too far.

Pete

Guest adenick

Thanks Django will hopefully see you there, just need to find a car to rent, towels and beach stuff to get etc as we have nothing at the moment, just a holdall each, nothing to follow on!

See you Sat

Nicky and Ade Tanner

Casey(14) AND Jake(5)

Guest paddyhaha
    Could all those interested in meeting at moana beach please note that unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances the date will be this saturday the 21st of feb at 3 pm.

Hopefully this is not too short notice and all intending to come will be able to make it .;)

we will be there me and daughter and wife to follow after work

Guest tooeasy

Originally Posted by passionate pom viewpost.gif

sorry i cant make it this saturday :nah: have a great time have a drink and a snag for me :D

Guest ade&emma

Hi we would have loved to come but too short notice. Hope to make it some other time. Have a great day all.

Guest mtreen

what is this meet for, i have been here for 11 years from blackburn and live in seaford rise. please can you tell me what this is for and how many people are going to attend.

Thanks

Mick

Guest guest569

Just an oportunity to meet up and put some faces to names.Its also a good chance for newbies to get some tips from people like yourself who have been here a while. Your more than welcome to pop down.

Guest theshaws

We will be coming down (maybe a little after 3 - my kids are at a bowling carnival until 2.30ish). I dont know anyone so if you see 4 lost looking people wandering around please give us a shout

Lisa

aww cant make it now with the date change, we are having a bbq ourselves this saturday, will have a glass or two with ya all tho and maybe come along to the next one

Have fun all:)

Dawn x

aww cant make it now with the date change, we are having a bbq ourselves this saturday, will have a glass or two with ya all tho and maybe come along to the next one

Have fun all:)

Dawn x

oi missus i need you new address!!:policeman: what time does it kick off?

2pm hun til late i guess like last time lol be few sore heads sunday morning i guess lol

we brought a nice new bbq yesterday, house warming gift to ourselves so be plenty food :)

will pm u new addy now, see ya sat :)

Hi everyone

We have been here 18 months and live in Port Noarlunga South. We would love to come and meet some new people.

See you there.

Paula, Adrian, Christopher and Gemma

Guest caoimhe

OK one question----------where is Moana Beach, I can't even find it on Google earth

Guest Django
    OK one question----------where is Moana Beach, I can't even find it on Google earth

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest caoimhe
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well............were is it:realmad: