Guest familygood

Police check - scan it or send it?

Guest familygood

Hi

Our CO has asked for all our info within 28 days including the police check. When we get these back do we scan them on like the rest of the docs or post them to Adelaide or both? We probably wont get it to Adelaide before the 28 days are up so was going to scan it and upload it then send the original to them. Is this right?

Ta

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi :)

Congratulations on getting your case officer. We got our case officer a couple of weeks ago too and he also requested our documents within 28 days.

We applied for our police checks the next day and scanned them to our Agent, who apparently emailed them on to Adelaide. We've still got the originals, she told us a scanned copy would be OK.

We booked our medicals for the 2/2/09 and hopefully they should have been signed off by the Doctor today and the Clinic should have posted them of to SYDNEY this evening (fingers crossed)!!!

Hope this helps

Best wishes

Lisa

Guest Lisado

Thanks for this post. As soon as I read it I asked my agent if we could scan ours to her - she said yes if it colour scans. Have no idea if our scanner does this.

Has everyone else colour scanned theirs? :err:

Lisa

Guest covfan71
    Hi

Our CO has asked for all our info within 28 days including the police check. When we get these back do we scan them on like the rest of the docs or post them to Adelaide or both? We probably wont get it to Adelaide before the 28 days are up so was going to scan it and upload it then send the original to them. Is this right?

Ta

Did you lodge your Visa yourself or with an agent? It seems very quick that you have been given a CO already. Like you said 28 days is not much time. i am hoping to find soe delaying tactics if possible so my Visa doesn't arrive too soon.

Guest familygood

Hi

Yes we lodged it ourselves online didnt use an agent and have found it ok without just a lot of work!! It has been very quick and luckily we did want to go within the next year or it might have been a problem!!

Ok guys,

We scanned our police chqs at my brothers and he e-mailed them to our computer, (we don't have a scanner) have e-mailed them to our co but some where along the line they have come up with fraud across them, they aren't in colour though and I don't know if this is what happens when you copy them?????

I e-mailed my case officer to ask if they were ok and told her I would fax if not(we faxed everything else) but no reply and that was a few weeks ago, anyone else had this problem???:confused:

Have e-mailed again today to chq, waiting hopefully.

Sarah