Finished Work

Jo & Steve

Hi All, well I have finally finished work yesterday,:) not what I expected thought I might have some regrets and second thoughts, but no, was just soooooo glad to be finished (didn't help that I've had the worst 4 shifts for the last 6 months:arghh:). I might feel a bit sadder at the weekend when I go out with all the girls on my leaving do, can feel some tears coming on then:sad:. House rented out from the 27th February. Only 3 weeks today til we fly just want to leave now. Will let you all know how the leaving do goes at the weekend.

Jo x:confused:

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Jo! Congratulations on finishing work! Are you up to your eyes in chores for the next 3 weeks, or are you feeling quite organised?? (is that possible in any house move??!!!)

Its good that you felt possitive about leaving your job, and I have no doubt that once the beer and wine starts flowing, there will be tears, as it's understandable you'll miss your friends..

There are nice and nasty people in every job, so I am sure you'll make some fantastic friends in Adelaide too. Do you have a job to go to? Where abouts are you moving to?

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! The adventure starts here!!!!!

Keep me posted on how you're getting on with everything.. the thought of moving makes me so excited, but at the same time very nervous, so keep me posted of how you're getting on.

lisa.x

Guest happy feet

Hi Jo, i felt great leaving work too. Things are so busy the last few weeks that you wont have time to miss them...well i didn't as i'm a last minute person... Goodluck with everything and look forward to meeting you in March.

Take care

cara x

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Jo

I felt really sad on my leaving do too but a couple of days later ooooooh the relief to have left. The next few weeks will be hectic for you and I know for sure, that I couldnt have managed work as well as all this stress!!! Even though most of it is "good" stress, its stress all the same.

Good luck with your journey and we will catch up on the sunny side soon!

Mandy x

Guest Lisajonesey
I cant wait for that to happen!! I havent even hinted to work that I am even applying to go anywhere so will be a bit of a shock I think! Good luck for the big move.

Same here!!! It's the biggest secret I've ever kept.. and feels good!!! :D

God, I can't wait to finish work and all I do is sit on my sofa all day on PIA!!! My boss is so cool I told him 18months ago I was leaving , he still hasn't begun to replace me, think he is in denial. Still, can't wait because it means I'm nearly there, only 2more months at work now, this year is dragging sooo much.

Not be long now - another hurdle over having the last day

I cant wait for mine - I too have kept this top secret and I think my boss is wondering why sudden odd day hols at the last minute! (days for meds, etc):biglaugh:

I am already planning my leaving speech!!

Lisa

Guest alan smallman

Hi Jo

We go first week in April. Have someone coming to look at renting next week (fingers crossed). I feel a little bit down about it :sad:(don't know why). Maybe coz I've realized that there are some good people we're gonna miss (funny how you never remember the sh**ty ones though aye?). Our lad is having to sell his old corsa and that hurts me to see but compared to what he'll be able to get out there when we're settled it's nothing really. Work knows I'm going and they are all glad for me (I think). They are all saying go for it. Will put notice in next week. Have a great time at your leaving do!! we'll be watching your progress with interest!!

Just realised that our bed is sprung with wooden slats:arghh:!! Maybe they'll need to be treated with varnish:idea:? Have scrubbed all me tools at least. Gotta few weeks before removal guys to sort it tho.

Take Care

:D

Alan