Rob and Mel

175 visa times

I would like to know how long people are having to wait for their case officers and then how long till getting their 175 visa please?

I have been looking through lots of posts on the net and there does not seem to be to much info.

So please can you state when you lodged (month and year)...when you got case officer...how long till visa granted.

We lodged ours in September 08..no further news...

Cheers Rob and Mel

hi

we came on a 136 visa which was the old 175 before they changed everything

lodged 25th march 2007

case officer late july 2007

visa granded 7th august:) 2007

so just a tad over 4 months for us but we did front load everything ready

Hope you dont have to wait too long and good luck

Dawn xx

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Rob and Mel

Hope it happens soon for you. I was frustrated and impatient and ours was very quick indeed. I will keep everything crossed for you.

Mandy

Guest Junie

We are like you, 175 visa application was logged the beginning of September 2008. Hubby's occupation is in the critical and MODL lists but still we are waiting......I hear a son coming on.....

Lets see who gets theirs first.....will keep you posted.

Guest Mark & Tracy W

We are in the same boat as you. Submitted 175 PR Visa end of August 2008. Meds 7 Police checks done in November 2008. No CO yet and we are also on the MODL and CSL.

Very frustrating playing the waiting game. :arghh: We are renting at the moment and are ready to go as soon as we get the visa.

Guest Louise1

Hi Rob & Me

We are applying for a 176 visa - online application without using an agent - As I am doing it myself I got slightly confused (doesn't take much!) and wasn't sure if I was supposed to have our medicals or wait to be asked - so we booked the medicals and then I cancelled them, to be then sent an email from our case officer asking us to have them. So I suppose what I am trying to say is that you most probably have one busy working away but they will only identify themself to you if you haven't done something they require.

I maybe wrong, but thats my thought.

Guest BAZnDAF

Lodged at the end of July, All docs are now done and with DIAC, Just waiting to see if they get round to giving out visa's, I guess it depends on how many 475/176 visa they have left to issue and also depends on wether anyone else applies on the sponsored visa's.

Here's hoping! :)

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi we posted our 175 visa on Oct 1st '08. My job is also on MODL & CSL. Not done meds or police checks yet as advised to wait until you have a CO.

If you email the immi site after 20th March it should have an update on CO allocation for those on CSL. At the mo COs are only being allocated to those who applied for visas before Sept '07.

Just in process of selling house (hopefully) so fingers crossed it wont be too long.

Guest hel&sam

heres our timeline, we're still waiting for our meds to show as finalised, the kids are ok but ours aren't - do they know something we don't?

Hi Rob and Mel

We're in the same position as you - 175 lodged 11 August 08, we're on the CSL & MODL list and have heard nothing yet! Haven't done meds or police checks yet.

Kim x

Guest BAZnDAF
    heres our timeline, we're still waiting for our meds to show as finalised, the kids are ok but ours aren't - do they know something we don't?

Ours are the same, and have been since January, Jo'ys medicals have been finalised but But Daphne, Hollie, and I have still not had ours processed.