Hellooo PIA

Guest Roo1

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say Hi as I'm new to this site. My name is Judi and I've been living in Adelaide for nearly 3 months now. I love it here and wish I'd got here sooner but hey ho.

I'm know I'm not as well knowledged as I my fellow PIA posters on here but I'll do my best to help anyone out!

Warm Regards to all

Judi

aka

Roo1

Guest Django

Helooooooooooooooo Roo.

26_11_5.gif

Welcome to the boards. I'm dead envious that you are already out there. Hope our flight goes as smoothly as yours.

Pete

Hi Django and Mozzy, thanks for the good wishes. I'm sure you'll be here before you know it.

Hey Pete, I love the avatar......could I be cheeky and pinch it, it would look great under my name. :cool:

Judi

Hi Lisa,

You've not been long here either I see!

Just got to say I love both your web sites you put up. Adelaidebound is just incredible. My hat goes off to you.....well done girl.

Judi ;)

Guest dglamoore
Hi Lisa,

You've not been long here either I see!

Just got to say I love both your web sites you put up. Adelaidebound is just incredible. My hat goes off to you.....well done girl.

Judi ;)

awww shucks thanks. Nice to be able to help others out after I nearly went mad doing research last year :o

Lisa:cool:

Guest Django

Don't give her your hat coz now you've said that it'll never fit her head.:P;)

**Pete runs and hides before the smack fairy reads this**36_1_22.gif

Pete

Guest dglamoore

**Pete runs and hides before the smack fairy reads this**36_1_22.gif

Pete

you can run but you cannot hide - you will be here one day soon..................:mad:

the smack fairy :P

Guest stephb

hey, roo well done on making it there! i reckon ill be arriving around about february, and finding this lovely supportive site has helped me get excited by the prospect all over again! also glad that you pointed out lisa's website, i wouldnt have noticed the link otherwise (i know, i must read this site with my eyes closed or something) but it looks great.

so lisa, thanks to you too! will have a proper peruse when i get in from work (o:

Guest happy-jools

Hi Roo

Julia & Steve and the girls here.

Welcome to PIA. May pick your brains in the coming weeks.

Its great to hear from people on the other side.

Hope to be there Jan/Feb 08 too.;)

Ahhhh, you guys....what a lovely warm welcome from you all!!!

Good luck to all of you going through the visa process. Its a long drawn out process, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel and before you know it you'll be here!!! Yeh!!

Barbie at mine anyone?

I'll get the diary out.......shall I pencil you all in for Feb 08? All be here by then? Cool ;)

Judi