Guest PEZ

Visa Update.

Guest PEZ

Emailed agent early today for a TRN number so we could start tracking visa as it seemed most people were doing, agent phoned me to say sorry you dont need TRN number because ................................................................................................... your Visa was granted late yesterday. What a great start to the weekend a few beers tonight me thinks. :D

Guest Ellie
    Emailed agent early today for a TRN number so we could start tracking visa as it seemed most people were doing, agent phoned me to say sorry you dont need TRN number because ................................................................................................... your Visa was granted late yesterday. What a great start to the weekend a few beers tonight me thinks. :D

Congratulations! Got me a glass of wine so here' to your new life down under!! :jiggy:

Guest Lisado

:jiggy:thats fantastic - Hope you have the veuve on chill!!!

Lisa

Guest PEZ

Thanks everyone, you wait soooooooooo long then when it happens your sort of amazed/ surprised.Great feeling though, makes you feel sort of wanted lol.

Congratulations. Myself and my daughters got ours today as well. Lodged in March 08 and thought we would never get it. Now got to sell our house. Two viewings tomorrow so you never know!

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Congratulations!!!! Pez and Karenbfam

What wonderful news and a great start to the weekend :)

Hopefully won't be long before we hear, we're getting really excited now:jiggy:

Guest Lisa & Kevin

OMG we are in Sandhurst!!! Small World!

Now you've got your Visa's do you have a leaving date?

Guest PEZ

NO. We will now put house on market etc. Was to scared to start this process in case we didnt get the visa. I see you already sold house, prob a good move in current climate. As you are going on same visa as us i reckon you get yours about end of April.

Guest Lisa & Kevin

You might be lucky, there are still people out there buying houses. We didn't expect to sell as quickly as we did, it only took 16 days!! Only disadvantage is that we now have to move twice!!! With 2 young children I really couldn't face living out of boxes for what might be a year. So we unpacked the lot..... I must be mad, lol.............

If you feel like a get together and a chat about Oz, let us know and we can meet you for a drink??

Guest PEZ
    You might be lucky, there are still people out there buying houses. We didn't expect to sell as quickly as we did, it only took 16 days!! Only disadvantage is that we now have to move twice!!! With 2 young children I really couldn't face living out of boxes for what might be a year. So we unpacked the lot..... I must be mad, lol.............

If you feel like a get together and a chat about Oz, let us know and we can meet you for a drink??

That would be good, do you have a good local in mind or prefer to meet at home.

Guest Lisajonesey

PEZ,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lots of planning to do now! - (it's never ending!!!!) :goofy:

We're only down the road from you, and Lisa and Kevin.. we're in Reading.. do you think there is something about Berkshire that makes everyone want to flee the country?!

Hopefully we won't be too far behind you.....

Lisa.

Guest Dave & Carole

Congratulations.

We've now got the "application being procesed further" message - hopefully a case officer on the horizon.

I grew up in Reading & my brother still lives there. It's funny when you see people on here from familiar places - with the same idea to excape this country!!!!

Good luck with house sale.

Carole

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi Pez

Sending you a PM regarding meeting for a drink/chat :)

Guest PEZ
    Finally, this has been a long time coming, so pleased you finally have your golden ticket. Enjoy the planning.

Thanks Denise, house goes on market this week then we really not sure what to do next, so much to do but house could sell next week or next year who knows lol.