Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisado

Barossa Valley - I need it

Guest Lisado

Hi guys

Right police checks havent arrived even though I was told they were sent out (on Wed). I was running into the house tonight and ended up so disappointed again.:sad: So I reckon with this whole visa lark - I am turning to wine and right now need to be in Barossa Valley - did/does anyone else feel like me????????????

Feeling peed off, so put Leonard on the ipod and erm poured big glass of aussie vino

Lise xx

Guest Mrs Dizzy Rascal
    Hi guys

Right police checks havent arrived even though I was told they were sent out (on Wed). I was running into the house tonight and ended up so disappointed again.:sad: So I reckon with this whole visa lark - I am turning to wine and right now need to be in Barossa Valley - did/does anyone else feel like me????????????

Feeling peed off, so put Leonard on the ipod and erm poured big glass of aussie vino

Lise xx

I'm right with you I've never drunk so much we have our visas, but now it's the stess of booking shipping companies sorting out out accomodation and my family in tears all the time.xx

A very stressed but happyxx

Sarahxx:wacko: