Guest Louise1

Meet up

Guest Louise1

Hi Everyone

My hubby and I are flying out to Adelaide on Wednesday for a reckie. This is his first trip to Adelaide so I want to make it a good one.:)

Would anyone like to meet up for a drink, a meal or any kind of social event - if there are any social activities already planned that you don't mind a couple in their 40's coming along to that would be great.

The thing is we don't have any family or friends in Adelaide and I know that loneliness and isolation is one of my hubbies worries, but I keep telling him that ex pats are the best - very friendly!

We are travelling on our own but we usually have 3 small kids in tow (aged 2, 4 & 6) so happy to meet up with families.

I have already been invited to the expats in Adelaide on the 11th March by Suzer, but unfortunately this is the day we leave Adelaide.

We will be staying on the beach front at Kingston Park, but happy to travel to most areas. I'm a nurse and hubby is an engineer, although if we move over I'm sure he fancies being the house husband!

We fancy doing a trip to the wineries - so if any of you can recommend a trip so that neither of us have to drive that would be great - anyone fancy coming?

We arrive the 28th Feb and leave on 11th March - any offers would be great - look forward to meeting some of you.

PS Can anyone tell me how to put my signature on the bottom of my posts as we submitted our 176 visa in Dec 2008.

Cheers Louise xx

Guest Bodie

Hi Lousie. I've sent you a private message. Have a good flight on Wednesday.

Tracey

Guest the4hopes

Hi, for your signature click on 'your tools' at the top of the page next to log out.

Then on left of page add signature.

Maybe see you when you get here.

Laura x

Guest Louise1

Thanks Tracey for the kind invitation - We look forward to meeting you, I have PM'd you.:D

Louise x

Also thank you Laura for the instructions - I'll be able to see after sending this post if I have done it right!:unsure:

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Hi Louise,

you are just around the corner where I live at the moment. (Seacliff) Happy to meet up.

Siggi

hi ya

some nice pubs at Glenelg or Brighton (not far from where your staying) and some pritty good resaurants too.

happy to catch up for a drink

Susanne

Guest Louise1

It would be great to meet up with you Helen & Siggi , we could maybe try out some of the pubs in Glenelg or Brighton and Susanne can join us - are you able to PM me a contact telephone number and I will give you all a bell when we arrive.

Guest HelenAndSiggi

Hi, PM with contact details send to you and Susanne.

See you soon