Sign in to follow this  
Guest dglamoore

Afternoon Quickie.......

Guest dglamoore

now that made you look :P;)

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their 8 year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with an ice-cream and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation..."There's a car being towed from the parking lot", he shouted. A few moments passed... "An ambulance just went by". A few moments later, "Looks like the Anderson 's have company", he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike..." A few moments later, "Looks like the Sanders are moving"."Jason is on his skate board..." A few more moments, "The Coopers are having sex!"

Startled, his Mother and Dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out,"How do you know they are having sex?" "Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with an ice-cream."

Lisa:cool:

Guest donna T

They always know more than you think they know don't they;)

Guest happy-jools

Keep them coming, not literally. haha.

The jokes are really good.:D:D

Guest graandjac

V good it was not that long ago when our 8&9 year olds told us that they now know what sex is...........................they said that it is when dad sticks his finger up mums bum hope i dont get a smack from the fairy for that but it made us laugh

Guest ali@51

I know what you mean they cant half embaress u. My 5 year old son anounced this evening at bath time that his willy had 2 lumps on it. I paniced thinking cancer ect and asked him to show me. He pointed to his testicals:confused:.

"Thats ok joey" says mummy "they have always been there."

"Oh what are they?"

"Deep breathe Testicals"

"Oh" long pause"and what do they do then?"

This is where I had to be a grown up so I looked him in the eye and said

"They make sperm"

"Whats that for mummy"

"Daddys use it to help mummys when they want a baby"

"urghhhhhhhhhhhhh. thats yuk"

nuf said

Guest Aussiebound
    V good it was not that long ago when our 8&9 year olds told us that they now know what sex is...........................they said that it is when dad sticks his finger up mums bum hope i dont get a smack from the fairy for that but it made us laugh

I like it - did you manage to keep a straight face when they told you?:o

Guest graandjac

no but they still think that they are right and are all chuffed that they think they know adult stuff i guess if owen tries it he will find out the truth and hollys boyfriend could be in for a shock.....?!?! lol Graham

Guest dglamoore

this fairy is too busy laughing at that to be smacking anyone :P:D

Lisa:cool: