Sign in to follow this  
Guest hel&sam

visa still outstanding

Guest hel&sam

Can anyone shed any light on this. on the website the kids medicals are showing as finalised 3/2 met 9/2. ours are just showing received, anyone any idea why ours are taking so long or would anyone like to hazard a guess how much longer its likely to be!!!! i'm obsessively checking the website twice a day!!!! HELP>

:arghh:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Dont worry, ours were the same and before they all said met the Visa was granted. It will be any day now - hang on in there!

Guest Dave & Carole

I'm not the only one doing that then!!!! I think the information on there is not always up to date or accurate. Yours may be taking longer as your children would not have had blood tests - so your results for that need to be logged in. But on ours it says there are documents "required" but we know they have them. I think it is all just a vague guide as to what is going on!

Ours currently says "Further processing commenced" - god knows what that is supposed to mean.

Hope you get that visa soon ---- its agonising isn't it?!

Carole

Guest hel&sam

thanks guys, glad its not just me who's incredibly impatient. its not like i'll be rushing to book flights i need to sell the house yet so that'll be the next thing to obsess and stress about, but at least i can book flights to validate in october and know i'll be going for good eventually.

:wacko:

Guest BAZnDAF

Ours are the same too :)

I gave up checking the website, don't seem any point, just gets me more frustrated. So many things to organise and I have no idea when the visa will be issued. I'm not willing to sell the house untill we have it either.

Oh well... the wait goes on.

Guest Trakki

I think it really depends on the CO as to how updated the info is, ours was alway up to date but this is not always the case. Our medicals turned to met over a few weeks,not all in one go.

HTH