Guest ReadyPenny

Beauty Salons in the Hills

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Can anybody recommend a good beauty salon in the hills? We will living in Blackwood/Eden Hills area and need to get nails done, massage (oooerr) and waxings. Have pledged to look after myself a bit more once there, after all the stress of the last few weeks a need a good relaxing neck back and shoulder massage.

Cheers all

Mandy

I am prepared to travel a bit further but need the massage shortly after arrival and will have no car.

Guest SA Great

Thats what I like to see, massage as TOP priority!!! lol Good on ya!! Seriously there is a great massage place in the city called the South Australian Health Education Centre, phone 8410 1977. It's where they do their training and a full 1 hour massage costs just $25!! I think a massage in a salon is around $60-$70. Hope this helps. Hey us March 3rd arrivals have to help each other out!!! lol

Guest ReadyPenny

Fantastic! Thanks a lot, will give them a call IMMEDIATELY after the plane touches down, well after I have called in at the mobile phone shop to buy a sim card, that is!!!!!

Guest the4hopes

Theres salons in Marion shopping mall,massage, nails etc,just get the 600 bus from Blackwood or anywhere along Shepherds Hill road, takes about 5/10 mins to Marion, everything there you need!

Bus runs every 30 mins weekdays, less at weekends.

Laura x

Guest ReadyPenny

Nice one Rachel, never thought of that. It's because everyone keeps on telling me that Aus is 20 yrs behind us, didn't think you had them yet LOL :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest ReadyPenny
    Theres salons in Marion shopping mall,massage, nails etc,just get the 600 bus from Blackwood or anywhere along Shepherds Hill road, takes about 5/10 mins to Marion, everything there you need!

Bus runs every 30 mins weekdays, less at weekends.

Laura x

Thanks Laura. I didnt realise that Blackwood was that close to Marion. I remember going to Marion in the car on our reccie, must have took the long route as it took me much longer than this!!!!!

Cheers, can't wait to lie on that table and chill

Mandy