Karenbfam

Nurse Registration

Please help. Now have 175 visa. Should I apply now to NBSA as I believe it can take 4-6 months. Had the usual skills assessment via ANMC when applying for visa and have printed off the form to apply for registration. It says to pay a reduced fee of $20 and to request ANMC forward my file. How do I do this? Once registered how long is it valid for?

Thanks

Karen

Please help. Now have 175 visa. Should I apply now to NBSA as I believe it can take 4-6 months. Had the usual skills assessment via ANMC when applying for visa and have printed off the form to apply for registration. It says to pay a reduced fee of $20 and to request ANMC forward my file. How do I do this? Once registered how long is it valid for?

Thanks

Karen

ring anmc on +613 6224 3991. Personally id have applied while u were wating for visa , if you have a job they may push it through. You have to apply for eligability with nbsa first this takes the longest and this is why they need file from anmc. You can then if you choose get your registration over the counter when you get here, or get it postalhope this makes sense