Sign in to follow this  
Guest Umar

Who is waiting for Case Officer Allocation

Guest Umar

I am crossing my fingers and waiting for allocation of case officer, just want to know who else is still waiting for CO to be allocated who applied in Nov 2008 -Dec 2008.

so can get an idea, as I lodged my application in Nov.

Guest BAZnDAF

We applied in July, and were still waiting ! and I'm sure there are lots of people not got case officers yet.

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi,

we lodged ours yesterday and our now waiting CO so we shall see how long it takes, hopefully not to long. We are on a 475 so agent has said she estimates def within a month with the way they are talking, but you never know with these things so unpredictable!!! Fingers crossed:)

Good luck everyone

Jo and Tom

Guest craigf

Hi guys,

Word of warning, if you are on a 475 check with South Australia that they have completed form 1100. Like everyone else we were waiting and waiting so we sent an email enquiring to SA and they said they were awaiting our TRN number so we sent this to them and then they did the form for DIAC.

The weekly updates from ASPC say that they will allocate a CO within 10 days of receiving this form.

Hope this helps people.

regards,

Amanda

Guest Umar

Dear Amanda,

Thank you very much, how you contacted them, when I sent form 1100 they send me an email that they confirmed my sponsorship, please let me know how you inquire.

by telephone or email send me that person details.

Regards,

UM.

Hi guys,

Word of warning, if you are on a 475 check with South Australia that they have completed form 1100. Like everyone else we were waiting and waiting so we sent an email enquiring to SA and they said they were awaiting our TRN number so we sent this to them and then they did the form for DIAC.

The weekly updates from ASPC say that they will allocate a CO within 10 days of receiving this form.

Hope this helps people.

regards,

Amanda