the fishers

What is the authority to enrol form???

HI GUYS

JUST COMPLETING A SCHOOL ENROLMENT FORM FOR SKYE AND IT MENTIONS NEEDING AN 'AUTHORITY TO ENROL' FORM FOR STUDENTS ON A TEMP VISA WHICH WE ARE THE 457.... ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ??

THANKS

HEIDI

XX :err:

Guest salisbury massive

I've been looking on the DECS website for you bt I can't find anything, well I can but it won't let me open it. i would ignore it for now and ask at the school when you return the form. I think its to do with being an international student because you are on a temp visa. I checked the code but it just refers me back to the DECS website. Here is the web address if you want to have a look.

http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/

jo

Guest HALT

We went through all this. It is just the signature of the parents to confirm the children can enrol. I think this is because some students stay with host families etc. We got all the forms online but also spent a fair amount of time on the phone. it was however in Victoria we went through this but wasn't asked to do it here. Just phoned the school and pitched up here. They wanted to see evidence of our visa but that was it. Hope this helps.

Guest Anady_Diana

'AUTHORITY TO ENROL' FORM FOR STUDENTS ON A TEMP VISA - this is what my son school asked me!!

So, from where can I pick up this form??