Guest hettstar

hubby passed vetasses

Guest hettstar

hi all, were so happy hubby has passed his joiner test he did last week on the 19th feb now for the visa 175!!:jiggy: not sure if im prepared for the long wait but know it will be worth it in the end. I have a question about the visa we are'nt using an agent and going to do visa online through australian goverment website does anyone know if the ref number online at vetasses which we was given is the same ref number we need to go on the visa application or will they send a different one when they post cerf ect out to us?

Hi

Not sure about the visa application because we are going through an agent but just wanted to congratulate you on passing the Vetasses. My oh took his bricklaying assessment on 16 Feb and he has also passed.:D

Tracey

Guest hettstar

Thanks and congratulations to you to were one step closer!!!

tania and paul

My Brother also has passed the Vetassess as a Joiner and are submitting their application online as we speak. I am their sponsor. They are not using an agent. From what I gather, you get given your TRN number when you submit your visa online. The Vetassess number is something different and does not guarantee acceptance for the visa.

Good luck!