Guest sarahsmartiepants

Computer helpppp!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Does anyone have a wireless ADSL2 router I can borrow to see if its mine that is giving me my connection problem?? I am convinced it is the phone line for various, too long to go into reasons, and would like to eliminate the "slight" possibility it is the rouer or filter.

sarah

Does anyone have a wireless ADSL2 router I can borrow to see if its mine that is giving me my connection problem?? I am convinced it is the phone line for various, too long to go into reasons, and would like to eliminate the "slight" possibility it is the rouer or filter.

sarah

PM sent ;-)

sarah

Sarah,

Are you getting a local only connection? If so its a setting on the router thats changed.

Just a thought!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Sarah,

Are you getting a local only connection? If so its a setting on the router thats changed.

Just a thought!

Yes we always have a local setting but the line just drops out intermitendly! Getting annoying trying to sort it out!