carla&trev

Calling All May 2007 Visa Applicants!!!!

Hi

We sent off our Skilled 136 MODL visa on 18th May, they received it 28th May. Since then have been waiting for the money to be taken, as have kind of gleaned from this site that that is the first thing to happen!, but nothing yet. It's been a month! AAAARRRRGGGHHHH! The waiting is killing me. Can anyone out there provide a rough guideline on how long till the money goes out, or anyone that has also applied in May already had their money taken???????

Carla

Guest Jon&Sarah

Hi there

Are skilled visa was recieved on the 30th November 2006 and was grated on the 9th of May, and that was with no problems we any of are paper work

Not sure if that is any help

Jon

Guest stephb

hi there,

i cant tell you anything right now, but i am going to be posting off my visa application this week, so can let you know how i go if thats helpful?! also have emailed my migration agent to see if she can give a rough estimate, will let you know what she says...

steph

Guest graandjac

:)i know it was a little later than yours, ours went off on the 8/06/07 and our agent says still to expect to wait 3-5 months...?!?! thats all we have to go on

Cheers Graham

Guest Aussiebound

I have to speak to our agent tomorrow, we sent our visa to her last week and are waiting to hear if shes lodged it yet. Will ask her how long we can expect to wait before they take the money and we get a case number!

Sorry not more help

Sarah

Thanks guys for all your replies. Keep me posted, and I will surely let you know of my news so that we can all hold on to something!

Carla

Guest stephb

hi again,

just to let you know i heard back from my agent. she reckons judging by the most recent applications theyve submitted the money goes out 3- 5 weeks after submitting an application, so i guess you guys'd be due any minute? keeping fingers crossed for you...

steph :o