ozzieclare2be

jobs at rdns great family friendly hours for admin!!

Thanks for this Clare. Just the type of job I am looking for. Didn't really want to travel that far but the hours sound good. I will send them an email now.

Paula x

Guest lizdaz

Sorry just seen this message arrived in December and husband is working, have two kids so need school hours can you explain what RDNS stands for sorry if I am being a bit thick.

Thanks Liz

Sorry just seen this message arrived in December and husband is working, have two kids so need school hours can you explain what RDNS stands for sorry if I am being a bit thick.

Thanks Liz

Royal District nursing service, i think the 10-245 are only admin but they are on the web, hope this helps x

Guest lizdaz

Sorry Clare just gone on the link now know what this stands for unfortunately I have no nursing experience have come from retail not that I'm desperate to stay in that enviroment.

Liz

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi Clare, Thanks for the post - have looked into RDNS & it looks great. Have sent them an email about clarence gdns & call centre work but unfortunatley they wont hold jobs for people emigrating so will have to keep looking at the hospitals for now (as I would ideally like to secure a job before we leave) and apply to RDNS when we arrive. But thanks for all your help though.

Time seems to be dragging now, hope we get a case officer & sell the house soon.

:unsure:

xx

Hi Clare, Thanks for the post - have looked into RDNS & it looks great. Have sent them an email about clarence gdns & call centre work but unfortunatley they wont hold jobs for people emigrating so will have to keep looking at the hospitals for now (as I would ideally like to secure a job before we leave) and apply to RDNS when we arrive. But thanks for all your help though.

Time seems to be dragging now, hope we get a case officer & sell the house soon.

:unsure:

xx

you now what i really wouldnt worry, there are tons of jobs here for nurses, :)