Guest Lisajonesey

Good lordie!!!!!!!!

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi everyone,

Just a little note to say, we checked our tracking page today, and OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!!!

I'm still at work at the minute, but cannot concentrate... Its fantastic news!!! It's lucky we don't have to be in work tomorrow.. as it's going to be a very messy night indeed!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their advice and support over the last few months, especially... all those silly questions :notworthy: thank you.

OMG.. we're really going.. Looks like we'll be flighing out early June.. just going to check flights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Lisa.x

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations to you and we hope that all your dreams come true.:)

Good luck with the rest of your plans, it's a great feeling isn't it?

Well done

Martin and Val

Guest Django

Nice one. :D

Visas seem to be coming thick and fast now. Good news for those waiting to hear something. Enjoy your evening and hope the morning isn't too bad, ;):biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Lisa & Kevin

CONGRATULATIONS LISA :)

It really is a great feeling, I haven't stopped smiling since we got our good news yesterday :D

Have a great time celebrating tonight

Maybe we should arrange a 'Berkshire Meet Up' before we all head off down under?

Lisa x

Guest Martin and Val
    I haven't stopped smiling since we got our good news yesterday...................

Lisa x

We haven't stopped smiling since we got here!! In the end it makes your Jaw ache!!;):jiggy::D:biglaugh:

Guest BAZnDAF

Congratulations!!

Thats spooky, I logged on and just replied to your PM, and then I see this thread!!!

Well, I did say it won't be long for you!!! lol

Good luck with the rest of the journey!

Barry x

Guest Lisado

:jiggy:Thats great news - congrats

Enjoy your celebration tonight

Lisa

Guest Lisajonesey

Thank you!!!! I'm going to stop up on nurofen for the morning, just in case!

Lisa, I think a berskhire meet up is an excellant idea! and one when we're all out there!

Barry, I can't believe yours is still outstanding.. i was convinced you would be before me, which is why I kept checking your signature! Hopefully it won't be long.

We'll be flying out on 11th June, but planning on having a few stops on the way, so perhaps end of June would be a nice time for a few drinks and a chin wag with everyone?

Thanks again for all your help.. one last question.. has anyone used the on arrival services? I was looking at the public accomadation that you can request, as its a bit cheaper, and you can stay up to 12 weeks, which will give us plenty of time to view some places to live... I would be interested to hear any thougts on them.

Lisa.x

Guest familygood

Congrtulations!!!!!!! wow they are really moving with these visas now! Hope we wont be too far behind you!

Thanks again for all your help.. one last question.. has anyone used the on arrival services? I was looking at the public accomadation that you can request, as its a bit cheaper, and you can stay up to 12 weeks, which will give us plenty of time to view some places to live... I would be interested to hear any thougts on them.

Lisa.x

Congrats Lisa, talking of stocking up on nurofen made me laugh, I do that everytime I have a drink! Can't cope without 2 before bed and about 6 the morning after! I think its old age.

About the OAA, I can't comment myself about this but I have read a lot of threads which suggest its not the best option. It seems to suit people more if you don't have kids, I think if we didnt we would have gone for it but don't want to chance ending up in a **** hole with 2 littleys.

Check out some past threads on this, I guess its just a gamble but if its that bad you can always check out and get somewhere else.

Good luck with everything

Guest Lisajonesey

Lisa.x

Congrats Lisa, talking of stocking up on nurofen made me laugh, I do that everytime I have a drink! Can't cope without 2 before bed and about 6 the morning after! I think its old age.

About the OAA, I can't comment myself about this but I have read a lot of threads which suggest its not the best option. It seems to suit people more if you don't have kids, I think if we didnt we would have gone for it but don't want to chance ending up in a **** hole with 2 littleys.

Check out some past threads on this, I guess its just a gamble but if its that bad you can always check out and get somewhere else.

Good luck with everything

That's really good advice!

I've filled the form in, as it might give us a week or 2 to find somewhere else to rent.. we don't have any kids, so it doesn't matter too much, as long as it's clean. The celebrations at the weekend, lived up to expectations, and the nurofen came in very handy!

Flights are booked now, so no going back!!

Hope to see a lot of you out there for drinks!

Lisa.x

Guest Roo1

Well Done, thats great news. I remember when our visa's came back stuck in our passports, I just broke down and cried, then laughed, then cried agai (of happy tears)..........it was such an emotional time. But hey, here we are (finally) and have never looked back!

Have a great trip over guys,

Judi x