Guest graandjac

So chuffed...!!!

Guest graandjac

:DWell after Tyke spoke about new experences when in oz , made me think..........I wanted to do a swim with my kids at surf life saving but wasn't alowed to do it as you have to have your bronze medallion.....sounds easy i thought so 8 weeks ago i signed up, couldent swim a length at that time...!!! . So after lots of hard work, hours of swimming and homework, today i passed ....so chuffed ...........over the moon.......little did i realise that it was not just a bronze medallion but its the whole life guard thing.......

I was so worried at the start , and this morning i was bloody shaking it felt bigger than emigrating itself, i guess what i mean is find a new experence and give it ago......have i said how chuffed iam.............:arghh:.

Watch out for the newbe down Southport beach:p

Guest Django

Hey well done dude. :notworthy::notworthy:

Watch out for them sharks. They only seem to be about when you're around so I guess I'll give southport a miss from now on. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Seriously well done.

Pete

Guest Roo1

Congratulations, thats a great achievement!!! We'll keep an eye out for ya!

Judi x

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Graham, thats great news, well done you!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Guest guest569

Well done Gra !!! Post us a pic with the skull cap and budgie smugglers !!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Cheers guys.......but the hoff i think not but lets get the p*ss taking out the way......as for the budgy smugglers........trying to get by with out them ....dont know how long the club will put up with it:shocked:. did i mention how chuffed i am.....lol

Guest guest569
    :biglaugh:Cheers guys.......but the hoff i think not but lets get the p*ss taking out the way......as for the budgy smugglers........trying to get by with out them ....dont know how long the club will put up with it:shocked:. did i mention how chuffed i am.....lol

Thought you were going to say you don't fit into the budgie smugglers !!!!:biglaugh:

Did i say well done ??? Might sign up for my bronze at seaford.What would be involved ???

Helping out at the state carnival tomorrow on the bbq if your about.:notworthy:

Guest ReadyPenny

Congratulations and well done. If you see someone flapping about and waving frantically in the water that will be me when a wave goes over my head!!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Well done Hoff, i mean Gra! Get those bugies smugglers ready, they hold it together better than boardies when running!

Guest tooeasy

really big congrats gra well done not easy to do you should be proud of yourself :D

dont forget your socks to put in your budgie smugglers :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Alipally
    :DWell after Tyke spoke about new experences when in oz , made me think..........I wanted to do a swim with my kids at surf life saving but wasn't alowed to do it as you have to have your bronze medallion.....sounds easy i thought so 8 weeks ago i signed up, couldent swim a length at that time...!!! . So after lots of hard work, hours of swimming and homework, today i passed ....so chuffed ...........over the moon.......little did i realise that it was not just a bronze medallion but its the whole life guard thing.......

I was so worried at the start , and this morning i was bloody shaking it felt bigger than emigrating itself, i guess what i mean is find a new experence and give it ago......have i said how chuffed iam.............:arghh:.

Watch out for the newbe down Southport beach:p

Cool Nanas Mate! Well Done!!! I know how hard it can be

Ali x

Guest smit

No budgies or skull cap????????????.....................it must have been you in the loin cloth fighting the shark then!:notworthy:

btw , well done you must be chuffed.:)

No budgies or skull cap????????????.....................it must have been you in the loin cloth fighting the shark then!:notworthy:

btw , well done you must be chuffed.:)

Was a great effort mate.........nice one !!