newlife

Have a good flight Readypenny

Hi,

Just wanted to wish you a good flight for tomorrow. I fly back to Adelaide on Wednesday after 4 weeks here in the UK andI cant wait to get back home.

Wendy

yep enjoy the flight, I like flying long distance cos it is an enforced break from trying to cram as much in as poss. On a plane you can watch what you like, are served meals and no one minds if you doze. :biglaugh:

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi Mandy, Sean & Amber

Have a safe flight and enjoy settling into your new life in Adelaide :D

Looking forward to meeting you for that drink when we arrive later in the year

Hope to read some of your posts over the next few months to see how things are going for you all :chatterbox:

Good Luck and Best Wishes

Guest ReadyPenny

Thanks guys will post regular updates, later today, one from Singapore and one when we arrive.

Catch up with you later

Mandy

yep enjoy the flight, I like flying long distance cos it is an enforced break from trying to cram as much in as poss. On a plane you can watch what you like, are served meals and no one minds if you doze. :biglaugh:

You've not travelled with toddlers for a while have you Rach?:biglaugh:

when I came out here I travelled with my son then 2 1/2, he slept from Heathrow to Singapore and most of the sing to melbourne flight. He played with a taxi and bus bought courtesy of the airline's voucher for having to hang around in Heathrow for a couple of hours as we flew there from Manchester. I don't remember it as stressful, only having to eat his lasagne cos he was still asleep and it was still the days of bulkhead film screening with the only choice being whether to watch it or not.. :) Still I was in my early 20s then, bit more staying power.

Guest ems

Hi guys.

Safe journey and see you very soon. Can't wait to meet you.xxxx