Guest ReadyPenny

Last post from the UK

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Well the time has come for me to write my last post from the UK. Today has been a very sad and emotional day with more goodbyes than I could cope with to be honest. We were 20kg overweight too and have had to start empyting cases to reduce this a little. It is now 4.00am UK time and we have not been to bed, the taxi is arriving at 6.00 to take us to the airport, all there is left to do here now is , take a shower and do the final checks.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your advice, support, information, encouragement and a listening ear, particularly during the difficult times. We are so looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Will post another update from Singapore and of course shortly after we arrive in Adelaide on Tuesday morning.

For all those of you still waiting for Visas, house sales or anything else, good luck and best wishes, I hope it happens for you soon.

Take care all

Mandy x

Hi Guys

Well the time has come for me to write my last post from the UK. Today has been a very sad and emotional day with more goodbyes than I could cope with to be honest. We were 20kg overweight too and have had to start empyting cases to reduce this a little. It is now 4.00am UK time and we have not been to bed, the taxi is arriving at 6.00 to take us to the airport, all there is left to do here now is , take a shower and do the final checks.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your advice, support, information, encouragement and a listening ear, particularly during the difficult times. We are so looking forward to meeting you all in person.

Will post another update from Singapore and of course shortly after we arrive in Adelaide on Tuesday morning.

For all those of you still waiting for Visas, house sales or anything else, good luck and best wishes, I hope it happens for you soon.

Take care all

Mandy x

Safe journey to all of you..see you on the brightside...:jiggy:

Guest Django

Happy trails Mandy.

You should arrive to some rain so it'll feel just like Manchester for you.;):D

See you soon

Pete

Guest happy feet

Hi Mandy, you will be at the airport know waiting for your plane!!!But hope the journey is going well, Singapore r great. Look forward to meeting up with you when you get here... Where r u stayin? PM me if you needanything

take care

carax

Guest Snape Family

Mandy

all the best, we are very envious, but also understand your sadness.

Thank you for sharing your progress so far, it prepares those of us who have yet to go through this of what awaits us both physically and emotionally.

Safe journey.

Tracey

Guest ems

Hi Mandy.

Have a safe journey and will await your post from Singapore.

See you soon.xxx

Guest graandjac

:)Good luck with the flights, it will all be better when your in the taxi..!!remember the support network is here when you arrive.

Guest sjs

You will be well on your way by now - enjoy your journey here and may well bump into you at some point - and if you need anything just shout really everyone on here is so helpful as you know already but really is a life saver!

really all the very best

sjs

Guest Dave & Carole
    Mandy

all the best, we are very envious, but also understand your sadness.

Thank you for sharing your progress so far, it prepares those of us who have yet to go through this of what awaits us both physically and emotionally.

Safe journey.

Tracey

Couldn't have put it better. Good luck & we'll look forward to hearing about how you settle.

Guest nikkip2009

Good luck with your journey hope all goes well for you and your family.

Guest Blackcat

Good luck Mandy and family, have a safe trip and see you soon! Gina

Hi Mandy

Safe journey - wish you all the very best. Look forward to hearing how you're settling in.

Take care :)

Kim x

Hi Mandy, by the time you read this you will be in Adelaide, so hope you journey went well and hope to see you all soon, cant believe how busy I'm with a week to go. At least all the goodbyes are over and it's all the hello's to look forward to.

Take care

Jo x

Guest familygood

Hello, hope you got there safe and well. Enjoy yourself now the hard goodbyes are over!!!