suziewozie

Mothers Day - UK

Hi

I have just realised that on Sunday 22nd March it is Mothers Day back in the UK.

I thought I would post this so that no one in Oz misses the date, to tell their lovely Mums how special they are.

Just off out to buy my Mum something special to post back to her.

Guest jocool

Thanks so much for that post, you just saved me having an upset mum and mum in law......

Guest Bakers

What a life saver you are i'd totally forgot i would have been in the dog house your a star x

Hi Susan,

thank you, i got a bit of a fright, as we arrived here on mothers day last year and thought it was yesterday and we missed it. Thank goodness it isn't for another couple of weeks.

Will be using moonpig.com again, we download a picture and personalise the card and send flowers with it for $25....bargain and definately worth its weight in gold for an easy day and no terrible phone calls saying we forgot.....they are great for anniversary, birthdays, weddings etc.

Cx

Guest caoimhe

Will be using moonpig.com again, we download a picture and personalise the card and send flowers with it for $25....bargain and definately worth its weight in gold for an easy day and no terrible phone calls saying we forgot.....they are great for anniversary, birthdays, weddings etc.

Cx

Thats a brill idea, I was wondering how I was going to get a card for my MIL

Guest Tracijbc

Moonpig is great....or.....the really nice lady in the Adelaide Arcade Card Shop (oddly enough, in the Adelaide Arcade, just off Rundle Mall), stocks Mum's Day cards all year round, just so us Brits can send them in time. She also has Father's Day, so an all round good egg!

Trace xx

Guest sjs
    Hi Susan,

Will be using moonpig.com again, we download a picture and personalise the card and send flowers with it for $25....bargain

Cx

Thanks for the tip - all done and dusted now :notworthy: