Rachiegarlo

The Rain on ReadyPenny's parade.

Welcome to Adelaide.

Right now you'll probably be negotiating your way through customs or even out the doors into arrival crowd to see ......really heavy rain and grey skies.......

Don't worry in time you'll be like the rest of us, scanning the horizon waiting for cold fronts bringing the rain and absolutely loving driving down roads with brimming gutters spraying the pavement and hopefully no pedestrians with a massive side wash and hoping your cars electrics don't get too wet while doing it.

You will love the fact that within a few days of rain everything greens up a bit and the dust settles. Everything is freshened up.

You will love the fact that it can chuck it down so hard you have to slow down in traffic, have the wipers on max and maybe even pull over, but 20 mins later it's all gone.

The sun is never far away. Have a good rest and enjoy this great place.

Rach

Guest Martin and Val

It has been absolutely lashing it down in the Western Suburbs but in the last 5 minuets it has slowed to a drizzle. I hope it stops soon I've got to go to the city and will be walking around with no brolly!!:shocked:

The pool has got some extra water in it, thats a plus.:)

Guest Django

Mandy won't even notice the rain. Where she comes from it rains everyday.:jiggy: Well at least its rained everytime I was any where near there. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Yes but Manchester rain is not the same as Adelaide rain Pete. At least in Adealiade you know when you are going to get soaked and that what looks like drizzle in Manchester can soak you to the bone.

Guest Django
    At least in Adealiade you know when you are going to get soaked

One bloke walking down Beach Road just now didn't :biglaugh::biglaugh:I think the words 'rat' and 'drowned' spring to mind. He was also wearing denim so is probably uncofortable as well as wet. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Roo1
    Yes but Manchester rain is not the same as Adelaide rain Pete. At least in Adealiade you know when you are going to get soaked and that what looks like drizzle in Manchester can soak you to the bone.

Too true! As an ex-Boltonian I couldn't agree more

"Its that fine rain that gets you wet" as Peter Kay says. :biglaugh:

Too true! As an ex-Boltonian I couldn't agree more

"Its that fine rain that gets you wet" as Peter Kay says. :biglaugh:

:biglaugh:never was a truer word spoken by the god oc comedy x:biglaugh: