Guest geoffb

Short term furnished rental?

Guest geoffb

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone knew the best place to find a short term (4months) house rental for family of 5.

We would need furnished.

Cheers

Geoff/Michelle

Guest Bakers

Hi seems to be a few on here who will know where to get short term rentals & all seem to work out well just quick word of warning we had short term rental found the company on www.realestate.com.au & had major problems the place was awful so please be careful & have a look 1st if you can good luck :)

Guest Roo1
    Hi seems to be a few on here who will know where to get short term rentals & all seem to work out well just quick word of warning we had short term rental found the company on www.realestate.com.au & had major problems the place was awful so please be careful & have a look 1st if you can good luck :)

Wow, I'm so sorry you had a bad start to your emigration. But I can assure you there are reputable F.F rentals out there and myself and Tyke are among them.

Judi x

Guest Bakers
    Wow, I'm so sorry you had a bad start to your emigration. But I can assure you there are reputable F.F rentals out there and myself and Tyke are among them.

Judi x

Yes i know thats why i suggested advice from the site wish we had known about pia & joined earlier would have saved 2 weeks of hell with all the good advice you get on here Judi x

Guest Roo1

Yes PIA is a an amazing site........I'm still learning new things about Adelaide from our members, every time I log on! lol

J xxx:D