Sign in to follow this  
Guest ozziespurs

Job situation

Guest ozziespurs

Hi all! I wonder if anyone can help please can they tell me what the situation is with electrician jobs out their, will my oh stand a good chance of getting employment after getting his licence and how hard is it to get the licence, we need to know as I want to go for a quick sale on house but my concern is that we will come out oh won,t find work and we'll run out of money as we'll be on limited funds. Thanks for any advice

Guest ROBERT

Not sure about the licence but if you google Adelaide Advertiser it comes up with a link for jobs at careerone.com,sparky jobs are always in there every week,highly sought after.Good luck.

Guest Bodie

A quick reply. The Australian Federal government recently announced their economic stimulus package. They have pledged $14.7 billion to schools as part of their Building the Education Revolution scheme. The timescales are exceptionally ambitious with works commencing in June of this year and finishing no later than March 2011. There will undoubtedly be an increased demand for 'tradies'. I'd imagine that there will be plenty of work. PM me and I'll give more details etc.

Mark.

Guest njacinthebox

Hi, my husband is and electrician with the SA 'A Class' Electrical licence, never been out of work in his life and we been here 7mths and he does not have a job!

My only advice to you would be 'dont sell your house'. We are going back asap and are so happy we have our house to go back to.

Feel free to read my previous threads or pm if you like.

Good luck in all you decide to do.

Jacqui

Guest tooeasy

i am an electrician and have had no problem finding work have not been out of work once and i have recently changed jobs for a better one a lot of companies will take you on while you are getting your licence the job situation has slowed down a bit foe xmas but is picking up now if you need any help just pm me and will be happy to help :D:)