suzer

Good health club?

Anyone have any opinion on Goodlife or Fitness First (I belonged to the latter in N'ern Ireland and it was so so)? I want somewhere that has good classes (yoga etc) and a proper sauna/steam room etc.

Hey Suz,

Liz and Kris are members of the Goodlife on Anzac highway....maybe send them a pm?

The only gym i know of with pool, sauna etc us the one on Marion Road....Revive Fitness.

Dan

I'm a member of Fitness First. Wouldn't recommend it to be honest, they are more interested in getting new customers not keeping their current ones happy.

I'm a member of Fitness First. Wouldn't recommend it to be honest, they are more interested in getting new customers not keeping their current ones happy.

Yeah never was a fan of them, but may check out the city one just to get a few free day passes.

FYI Goodlife in Modbury is a dump!

Hey Suz

Stacey is a member of the Goodlife, she goes to a few different ones but the one in North Adelaide is very nice, I have been in there myself, really big and full of the latest equipment.

Don't think that they have saunas or steam rooms in Goodlifes though!

The woman at this Goodlife said all the others do (have the sauna/steam room) but to be honest, I'd like something near home, so I'll have a look at Fernwood tomorrow I think, which is up the road.

Yeah never was a fan of them, but may check out the city one just to get a few free day passes.

If you do decide to join FF let me know as I could get you a deal. It is one of the most expensive gyms though. I go to the one in the City.

If you do decide to join FF let me know as I could get you a deal. It is one of the most expensive gyms though. I go to the one in the City.

Yeah I don't think I will join that one but thanks for the offer and I'll let you know if I change my mind. I paid 70+ quid a month in N'ern Ireland:chatterbox: