Guest dmtsd

Have you researched the job market in South Australia

Guest dmtsd

Have you researched the job market in South Australi, detail what sort of research you conducted and your understanding and own analysis

Can anyone help me to answer this question on the SA sponsorship form?

Guest cornish Busdriver

What visa are you coming over on; Temp or PR ?

PR - all jobs are open with the right qualifications and checks.

Temp - and you will be restricted (i know its a pain but thats the reality of it)

Guest brandyslad

For my sponsorship I listed all the websites I had looked at e.g seek or careerone. Then I listed specific organisations that were relevant and I sent my CV away to employers to ask them to evaluate it in response to positions within their company. I got three positive responses and I included quotes from these in my sponsorship application to verify them.

Guest dmtsd
    What visa are you coming over on; Temp or PR ?

PR - all jobs are open with the right qualifications and checks.

Temp - and you will be restricted (i know its a pain but thats the reality of it)

:)Thank you for reply

I have planned to apply for PR (sub class 176 visa)

Guest dmtsd
    For my sponsorship I listed all the websites I had looked at e.g seek or careerone. Then I listed specific organisations that were relevant and I sent my CV away to employers to ask them to evaluate it in response to positions within their company. I got three positive responses and I included quotes from these in my sponsorship application to verify them.

:)Thank you very much for the information

Did you list the titles of the vacancies available in the particular websites too and how many websites did you list?

Guest brandyslad

I listed about 7 or 8 generic websites e.g seek or careerone then I listed about 5 or 6 specific organisations that I had researched. I didn't send any job adverts with it. I had planned to and had saved some relevant ones but then didn't have the room.

I did exactly the same, just listed all the job websites I'd been on, listed the companies I had contacted and gave detailed responses with names addresses' phone numbers etc... I found this really helped me get a kick start into applying for jobs and getting a feel for what is out there for me. It felt quite strange applying for jobs 18months before our visa even arrived but its great practice and I still have contacts which I am clinging on to for when I arrive this year.

Good Luck

Guest dmtsd
    I listed about 7 or 8 generic websites e.g seek or careerone then I listed about 5 or 6 specific organisations that I had researched. I didn't send any job adverts with it. I had planned to and had saved some relevant ones but then didn't have the room.

Thank you very much:D

Guest dmtsd
    I did exactly the same, just listed all the job websites I'd been on, listed the companies I had contacted and gave detailed responses with names addresses' phone numbers etc... I found this really helped me get a kick start into applying for jobs and getting a feel for what is out there for me. It felt quite strange applying for jobs 18months before our visa even arrived but its great practice and I still have contacts which I am clinging on to for when I arrive this year.

Good Luck

Information was very useful, Thanks a lot.:)