Guest Denise 42

meet up anyone from south east

Guest Denise 42

Hi anyone keen on meeting up from south east we are from Margate and going to Adelaide in July anyone going the same time, or near wanting information or just a chat about what it might be like please email me

Hi Denise

We are going out in August arriving on 18th there are a few people arriving around the same time as us and so we will be arranging a meet up for all the new arrivals, do you know where you will be staying? Is it just you or are you going with your family?

Speak soon

Kimx

We are from Hildenborough, Kent and are flying out on 24th July, Richard, my husband is already in our rental so should be nice and cosy!!! We will be based in Malvern in the Eastern suburbs. Have been out for a reccie last year, Richard back in March and been there since end of May working so any questions, just let me know!

Guest Denise 42

Hi Kim

so all we know is that our medical are on the way to sidney so just waiting for visa now, we are hoping to go about the 20th July but seem could be longer due to some visa can take anything from4-8 weeks. Have been emailing about acommendation but a bit hard when not having a date

thanks for replying Denise

Guest Denise 42

Hi

thanks for replying we are hoping to go out 20th July depending on visa, medical are on way to Sidney but understand this can take anything from4-8 weeks. I will be working at thr RAH (mental health nurse )

thanks again

Denise(42) Graham(48) Clive (21) Carlene(18)

Hi

We will hopefully be flying out around 15th August if the house goes through ok. We will be staying with cousins in Highbury to start with until we find something we like.

Andy and Wendy

Hi there, we fly out 26th July and are looking for rentals round Hallett Cove, Christies Beach area. Reckon we should arrange a bbq for the end of August as a lot more of us will be over there by then!

Liz 41

Rich 39

Hattie 3

Rory 18 months

Guest Denise 42

Hi we hope to fly out on the 22nd July thats is visa's come in time can only wait and see

Denise (42)

Graham (48)

Clive (21)

carlene (18)

Guest Denise 42

Hi have to agree would be nice to all get to together

Denise (42)

Graham(48)

Clive (21)

Carlene (18)

Guest dglamoore
    Reckon we should arrange a bbq for the end of August as a lot more of us will be over there by then!

Liz 41

Rich 39

Hattie 3

Rory 18 months

Very brave - might be a bit chilly here for that. I am sat here in a big thick wooly jumper and our bbq will not be showing itself for a few months yet :confused:

Been here 2 months and not seen one yet! Lots of nice places that are a bit warmer to meet up though - can I come too :o

Lisa:cool:

Guest Denise 42

Hi of course you can come to meet up, so i will need to bring thick jumper then. i thought i would get a nice tan

Guest dglamoore

Definitely more jumpers than sun cream as Winter here so very chilly - positively cold at night :o

Lisa:cool:

Guest donna T

Very chilly - my study has a fan that I can't turn off - it seems to be attached to the lihgt somehow and I am wearing 3 fleeces including one of my hisbands - I can barely type my fingers are numb!!!:o

Hi Guys well looking at the posts it seems we ma be pushing the barbie idea a bit for end of Aug. Although I did hear from Alison whos in Hallet cove that it was 30 on the first day of spring last year.... so you never know.

Just to let you girls know I am sitting in my office with my jacket on it is cold here as well and I had heating on yesterday..... Summer what summer:eek:

Take care

Kimx