Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeNLyN

need some help on meet and greet/ accomodation services, please!please!please!

Guest DeNLyN

hi guys, got a big problem here, we're due to arrive in adelaide on 24th of april, i booked Jmrelocations for meet and greet service + short term accomodation, but they emailed me today and told me that they wont be available on april for some reason. Is there anyone here can recommend a service that provide meet and greet service and most importantly can find us a short term accomodation. I tried SA goverment, but since we're only on 457 visa, we wont be able to avail the on arrival accomodation, thay can only help us with meet and greet service provided we have booked a short term accomodation or else they wont be able to help us. Please help us guys.:sad:

Guest Guest75

I'd strongly recommend Home 2 Home Relocations.

I know them well and have seen them in action - they care!!

They do go above and beyond the call of duty.

Very efficient and knowledgeable.:notworthy::notworthy:

http://www.h2h.com.au/

Guest redfoxy
    hi guys, got a big problem here, we're due to arrive in adelaide on 24th of april, i booked Jmrelocations for meet and greet service + short term accomodation, but they emailed me today and told me that they wont be available on april for some reason. Is there anyone here can recommend a service that provide meet and greet service and most importantly can find us a short term accomodation. I tried SA goverment, but since we're only on 457 visa, we wont be able to avail the on arrival accomodation, thay can only help us with meet and greet service provided we have booked a short term accomodation or else they wont be able to help us. Please help us guys.:sad:

Hi

Have a look at adelaidebound web site and click trhough to

adelaideboundrelocations..

Lisa is very helpful and I am sure will be happy yo assist !!

Lynne