Guest redfoxy

Anyone bought in ALDINGA ?

Guest redfoxy

Has anyone bought in Aldinaga ? are you glad you did ? what do you think of living there ? Are there areas to avoid ??

Guest Thongs Rule

I don't know much of the area, and I'm not a big fan of the outer suburbs, but from what people say who live there it seems very nice.

All i would say, and I'm not trying to upset Deb (on another post anyfurther) but when your so far isolated and you lose a job or your transport, you can really be in trouble as your options are very limited for work and public transport.

Has anyone bought in Aldinaga ? are you glad you did ? what do you think of living there ? Are there areas to avoid ??

dod u do carpet cleaning? just wondered how much to clean a living room and bedroom thanks x

Guest Roo1

There's certainly pros and cons to living in Aldinga.

My parents live there, on the Sunday Estate. When they first arrived in Australia they lived in Morphett Vale and found it to be a great location, as had everything on there doorstep but now they live in Aldinga, they find it "quiet" and they are retired!

I think Aldinga is a great suburb for building the house of your dreams as there's more land released there then other southern suburbs. Its also great for fantastic coastal walks and days by the beach, definitly a relaxing lifestyle if thats what you are after.

In my opinion the local shops could do with an upgrade with a choice of supermarkets but with the amount of people moving into the area, I reckon this will happen eventually. :cute:

Judi x

Guest LOOBYLOO

We have just bought in Aldinga Beach (been renting since December). We love it here. The beaches are great. One son goes to Willunga High School and has settled in well, lots of friends and is happy and our youngest goes to Willunga Primary School and again has settled in well. There is a good range of shops in the shopping centre and it's only 10mins to Seaford or 20mins to Noarlunga if you want a bigger variety.

Guest redfoxy
    There's certainly pros and cons to living in Aldinga.

My parents live there, on the Sunday Estate. When they first arrived in Australia they lived in Morphett Vale and found it to be a great location, as had everything on there doorstep but now they live in Aldinga, they find it "quiet" and they are retired!

I think Aldinga is a great suburb for building the house of your dreams as there's more land released there then other southern suburbs. Its also great for fantastic coastal walks and days by the beach, definitly a relaxing lifestyle if thats what you are after.

In my opinion the local shops could do with an upgrade with a choice of supermarkets but with the amount of people moving into the area, I reckon this will happen eventually. :cute:

Judi x

HI Judi..Yes I agree. I think you have it right !!

Guest redfoxy
    We have just bought in Aldinga Beach (been renting since December). We love it here. The beaches are great. One son goes to Willunga High School and has settled in well, lots of friends and is happy and our youngest goes to Willunga Primary School and again has settled in well. There is a good range of shops in the shopping centre and it's only 10mins to Seaford or 20mins to Noarlunga if you want a bigger variety.

Thanks Loobyloo..yes The shopping centre is rip for revamping !! especailly now that there are more and more houses !!

It does seem like you can buy a nice sized home for a very good price :D

Guest redfoxy
    dod u do carpet cleaning? just wondered how much to clean a living room and bedroom thanks x

Verything but that Clare !! sorry

Lynne:D