julie-ruth

Horse riding

Hi I know I've asked about this before, but I'm really struggling, my daughter desparately wants to do horse-riding lessons, I've been phoning around and driving up to advertised riding schools and found them closed or abandoned looking, I know a lot of riding schools are closing because of the price of Insurance but is there anywhere that is still teaching riding lessons that is insured and great with beginner's.

Many Thanks

Julie

Guest The Hadleys

Hi Julie

My daughter's go riding at Chandlers Hill, its a very good school, large flat paddock, my girls love it. Not sure how far away you are but if you want the phone nmber let me know.

Dawn

I learned to ride at Sheoak riding school in Belair. They are still there. It's in the yellow pages. All the riding schools filled up with waiting lists post Saddle Club but this has probably subsided now as everyone wants to sing n dance LOL

Guest cbeeb

my son goes to maidenvale in willunga on Aldinga road they are really good. it is 460 per hour. Let us know if you want number

my son goes to maidenvale in willunga on aldinga road they are really good. It is 460 per hour. Let us know if you want number

$460 per hour, phew thats a lot.;)

Guest marty
    Hi I know I've asked about this before, but I'm really struggling, my daughter desparately wants to do horse-riding lessons, I've been phoning around and driving up to advertised riding schools and found them closed or abandoned looking, I know a lot of riding schools are closing because of the price of Insurance but is there anywhere that is still teaching riding lessons that is insured and great with beginner's.

Many Thanks

Julie

Try Tally Ho Lodge, their near you guys, I think their still open

Hi guys thanks for all the replies, we have taken out daughter to Templewood Horse riding centre (next to Tally Ho Lodge) she really enjoyed herself anyone else interested it is $45 for 1 1/4 hr plus $2.50 for hat.

Julie