Guest The Bowmans

Bowman Update

Guest The Bowmans

Hi guys

I have been off-site for a few days as our lives just got a little complicated. The house fell through (for the 3rd time last week), the good news there is that we got another asking price offer the next day - so maybe it will be 4th time lucky.........

John has been promoted at work and given a big pay rise and a great job - it's fair to say that it's stopped us in our tracks and made us think long and hard about our decision. We haven't come to any conclusions yet - especially as we are off to Adelaide next Friday for our reccie......but it certainly hasn't made our decision any easier!

We went to Spain and broke the news to my parents, who were less than impressed - which is funny since they moved to another country 3 years ago but since when did parents have any logic!

Just wanted to fill you guys in as you have been really suppotive and a great help on the journey - I think the waiting is getting me down now - 4 months in, no case offficer and no word is starting to get a little disheartening.

Deena :(

Hi Deena

sorry about the house problems. What will be will be though, and you'll make the right decision in the end - we usually do. Anyway, if you get the visa and John does the new job for a while, you will still have options.

good luck

ails

Guest jen&ian

Hi Deena,

Just wanted to say sorry about the house falling through. Really hope your new buyers are the ones. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, and hope you have a good reccie.

Jen:)

Hi deena

Gutted about the house falling through, great news that your cloud did have a silver lining though...and getting your asking price.

Just go on your reccie and have a fab time...see Adelaide for what it is - you'll probably get a feeling either way for what is best for your family.

Let us know how the reccie goes...we're all hungry for snippets on adelaide!!

Take care

sarahx

Guest mOZzy

hi deena and john!

great news that you got another offer straight away!! 'fingers crossed'

just go and enjoy your reccie (lots of info pleeeeease ;))

hopefully that will tell you more!

Susi

Guest dglamoore

Hi Deena and John

Sorry things are not going so smoothly for you at the moment - the waiting is hard and makes you doubt things :o Good news on the job offer but you have to remember too your reasons for wanting to move here - will a promotion make you happy to stay in the UK?

Good luck with the reccie and hopefully it will help you decide although the weather is not at its best right now!

Lisa:cool:

Guest happy-jools

These "things" are sent to try us, or so they say.

Were all thinking of you, and hope your decision is made easier when you go for your Rekkie. Let us all know how it went.

Have a great time.x:)

Guest Django

Your absence had been noticed. ;)

Good luck with the house thing, though I s'pose you are in two minds whether you want to sell it now.:confused: Enjoy the reccie and that may swing you one way or the other for certain. I have to say our parents are very supportive. I told mine a couple of days ago expecting grief but they were all for it.

Keep us updated.

Pete

Hi Deena and John

Good luck with the house, I hope it all goes through for you. Have a great time in Adelaide and let us know about the areas you visit.

Wendy and Andy