Guest tooeasy

scuba diving

Guest tooeasy

hey has anyone learnt to dive here and is there any decent schools to teach me always wanted to do it ;)

and if anyone got a rough idea of how much it will cost for the lessons and the equipment cheers :)

hey has anyone learnt to dive here and is there any decent schools to teach me always wanted to do it ;)

and if anyone got a rough idea of how much it will cost for the lessons and the equipment cheers :)

the dive place in port noarlunga opposite the chippy called advdenture blue runs courses, cant remember the prices. Equipement is expensive your best off hiring initially to see if u like it, think theres a dive center in glenelg too. x

Guest KP Nuts

There's one at Christies Beach just off Beach Road, Pete went in there and thinks it was about $500 for 5 dives, for you to get your certificate.

If we find the information that he got, I'll let you know more.

Have you dived before and if so where?

Guest tooeasy

nope never dived before but its something i have always wanted to do :)

would love to do it ;)

Guest tooeasy

if you could that would be great ty :D looked on adventure blue and its $995 for the course plus to buy your own mask, snorkel, fins and booties

Guest Humphreys

Try the BSAC club - theres only one in adelaide if you google it and all you pay is membership, they can lend you kit etc. We did it in the UK its a slow way to learn (all voluntary) but you get to meet like minded people!