Sign in to follow this  
Guest Umar

Which Medical Form and Police Verification Forms for Visa 475

Guest Umar

Hi,

I just came to know that my form 1100 is reached to state department and will be getting CO,

How I will get to know that I got CO ?

I applied for 475 that is temp visa, so I am confused which Forms I should fill for Police Verification and Medicals, what is the exact procedure, can any one guide me properly, total mess :( , I and my wife lived in many countries in last 10 years so do we have to get polica verification from each country ?

Please guide

Regards,

UM.

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Umar,

You should have an email from your case officer, once you have one, and only if they require additional info.. like getting your medical and police check done.

I would say, you could get your medical done in whatever country you are in now.. as long as it's on the list of approved clinics.

(this is on the Australian imigration site...)

As far as the police checks go.. I wouldn't like to say.. I would assume you'd need to get it from the country you are classed as a "resident" of. It would be well worth submitting an enquiry to ASPC to check.

Best of luck.

lisa.

Guest brandyslad

I think you have to get police checks for any country you lived in for more than 12 months.

Guest Umar

First I would like to Thank you for guiding me, but are there any prescribed forms for 475 or its all same. Second I also lodged my application on 20th Nov 2008. you are so lucky that you already got your visa last month. congrats, your all stuff processed so fast. my form 1100 was hanged in between and ASPC just got it on 10th of March again after I followed them for 20 days. now they jsut send me an email that I will be getting CO in 10 days so waiting for CO anxiously and doing homework. any guideline please suggest

Regards,

UM.

Guest brandyslad

For UK applicants there is the APCO check. It is different for each country. We only had to do the one. The DIAC website should give guidelines for each country. The CO won't provide you with forms, you would need to go through exactly which countries you need them for 1st then go to DIAC website and find out where to get them. The timescales will vary for each police check too. The UK one takes about 10 working days.

For medicals there is a list of panel doctors on the DIAC website too. You need to go to one of these doctors and there are forms you need to take. These are on your visa tracking page. One for X rays and one for meds.

Guest Lisado

Hi Umar

You will need them from each country - so my advice, do them now. We having to apply to South Africa and there is a back log - so the quicker the better is my advice as ours has taken us over our 28 days! Although we have filed the receipt to say we have sent off for it

Lisa

Guest Lisado

If you look up your application on the DIAC site - you will see what is met and outstanding. Where it has the police checks it will list where you need them from. So my hubby had to do a UK one which has been met and then a South African one. It actually has the forms you need under your application, so you just need to follow the instructions

Hubby had to have fingerprints taken which is a requirement for SA but it may be different for other countries. He has lodged his with the South African Police Department but also took info from the Department of Home Affairs in SA

I would check with the country's police departments you have lived in and also maybe drop the DIAC an email and double check with them.

I wish we had knows about the SA check as would have applied months ago - knowing how they can be in South Africa :skeptical:

We wont have his back know within the 28 days which is how long we had to file the meds and his check, but we sent off the payment receipt and that has been accepted. We were also granted an extension by our CO - so they may do that with you. I would keep them posted every steop of the way

Good luck Lisa

Guest Umar

Thank you for your help, I lodged my application online but due to system problem, they lodged my application manually so i cannot see status of my application online, is there any other way out