Sign in to follow this  
suzer

Picture Framing, NE burbs?

Someone recommended a photo framing place and I may be wrong but it was something like Ladybird shopping centre out Modbury way...been there, want to google map it for later, and don't remember exactly where it is. Help?

Guest salisbury massive

Hi suzer

Yes it was Modbury Heights shopping centre but the framing place has moved to North East Road Modbury. I'll check the address when I go shopping next.

There is a really great place at Pooraka, near Good Guys, very good and quite cheap. Its on the opposite side to Good Guys near the Aquarium. Or you can try the picture place downstairs in the Plaza (frames R us) they do frames in there.

Jo

Hi suzer

Yes it was Modbury Heights shopping centre but the framing place has moved to North East Road Modbury. I'll check the address when I go shopping next.

There is a really great place at Pooraka, near Good Guys, very good and quite cheap. Its on the opposite side to Good Guys near the Aquarium. Or you can try the picture place downstairs in the Plaza (frames R us) they do frames in there.

Jo

Hmm was going to go today so will try and figure out where it moved to. I don't remember the name of the place.

That one in Pooraka...the woman working there is a nutter. She said hello to my husband, he responded back (but quietly) so she went off on him and told him how rude he was for not responding, etc. Needless to say, we left.

I found the new location of the Ladywood framing shop; it's just across and a bit down from Designer Direct...I think 860-something NorthEast Road? Anyway left 3 pictures with them to frame. They're very nice and helpful...a couple originally from England, and even let me put them on layby so I can pay one at a time.