Sign in to follow this  
Guest veeba


    Recommended Posts

    Guest veeba



    I studied a HND, at a University in the UK, which was a 2 year full time course.

    I did complete the 2 years, but was awarded the Certificate of Higher Education.


    Does anybody know if this would be sufficent for a positive skills assessment? Or what the Australian equivilent qualification is to this?


    I have choosen a 40 point occupation.


    Thank you

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this