Horsella

Newish

Hi Everyone,

I have been a member since last year but not very active! Anyway, thought I would reintroduce myself and family. We are The Gillings - Me (Emma) , husband (Colin), Tehya (9), Asher (6) and Pia (3)

We have lodged for a 175 visa - not on CSL or MODL and husband works in IT. We lodged in December 08 so now got the big long wait...and I fear that the wait may be longer now that the new rules have come in. We are hoping to be out in Adelaide by mid 2010...all being well.

Anyway, promise to be more involved and get to know you all...I'm sure the site will become invaluable as we try to organise ourselves to get to Oz.

Emma

Guest Suziep

Hi Emma,

I have found the site invaluable for our impending trip in September. Good luck with your wait!

Guest Django

Welcome back out of the shadows Emma,

Good luck with the visa. Hope you aren't waiting too long for it. I think any wait is well worth it. ;)

Pete

Guest sauvignon

Hi Emma

My name is Debi,we have been in Adelaide for 6 months now. Originally from Edinburgh,then lived in Hertfordshire for the last 10 years. Missing our friends still, but loving everything else here. Good luck with the Visa.

Thanks guys...you've made me feel loved :D

Will look forward to speaking to you all. Last year we felt as if we were doing something active to get the visa, but now that it is lodged we are a bit in limbo.

We plan to come out on a reccie in December (all being well), so that will give us something to look forward to.

Emma