Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg

migration Bureau

Guest daveg

Hi currently trying to get a visa to move to Australia. My girlfriend is on the MODL as a hairdresser and we thought we would have no probs getting independant skilled visa with max points, however since our daughter was born she has only been working 18hours a week. Over 20hrs a week is required:arghh:

We have contacted the Migration bureau to look at other options has anyone else used these and if so are they any good? :confused:

Cheers

Guest billm

Hi,

I can't comment on how good the Migration Bureau are as we didn't use them. We got our visa application done through The Emmigration Group and they were very good. They are not the cheapest (about £5k start to finish including skills assessment, visa application fees, medicals and police checks) but they don't make false promises, they won't take you on if they don't think they can get you a visa. It may be worth having a chat to them, they do an online basic assessment form and will get back to you if they think they can help.

Hope this helps

Guest Nick11

I know they are very strict at enforcing the over 20 hour rule. I had the same problem (supply teacher) Basically I had to show them 52 weeks of payslips that had over 20 hours written down on them. It took me about 15 months to get them.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

We have contacted the Migration bureau to look at other options has anyone else used these and if so are they any good? :confused:

Cheers

I have sent you a PM, I have bad things to say!