julie-ruth

Entertainment book

Ok I've been told about this book its apparently really good we have been given a load of vouchers out of this book for money of into zoo's and buy one get one free vouchers for wendy's, hungry jacks, wok in a box, my hubby has ordered it for this coming year and it costs $60. Just wondering though is it really good? we are making the most of the vouchers we have as best we can but just wondered people who have had this book before do you get your money's worth.

Julie

We got one for the last 2 years, and will be getting one this year too. Think it's fantastic book, and would recommend anyone to get one.

Shaun

Guest Libby1971

I got one the first year we were here, for got last year and am def getting one this year. It is worth it even if it is only for trying something new and having an excuse to do it

Guest ade&emma

I've heard about this book but where do you order it from?

Guest graandjac

;)Deffo worth getting if only for the golf vouchers....lol, no seriously get one there are heaps of vouchers, once you get it register the card in the frount and you can use it in heaps of resturants in the city (the posh section at the front). All the schools have them but be warned they sell out quick and you can pre order.

Did wonder what else comes in this book the voucher's given to us was from a single guy in his twenties from hubby's work, so sounds like a bit of everything then...

Julie

Guest Libby1971

Vouchers for everything frm discounted meals at top restaurants, to buy one get one free at admissions for wildlife parks, video rental, swimming centres, bowling, discounts on car rental, dicsounts on travel to other areas, free milkshake or ice cream, you name it.

Right found my old book...sections are:

Fine Dining (posh nosh to you and me)

most vouchers are worth up to $30

Cafe and Bistro dining

one main course free or approx $25% off the bill

casual restaurant and family dining

similar

informal dining and takeaway

buy one get one free mostly on things like milkshakes, burgers, biscuits etc

arts, sports and attractions

this covers things like golf, winery tours, cinemas, fishing, wildlife parks, play cafes, ice skating, bowling etc and offers discounts, freebies, bogofs

retail and local services

haircuts discounted, one free video rental each month, discount off wines each month, dry cleaning and cleaning of soft furnishings at a discount, house cleaning services reduced

fashion health and beauty

discounts from items purchased on webistes up to 50%, discounts on health retreats, magazine subscriptions,

resorts, leisure and travel

hotal accommodation

It covers as much as you think of but some of the offers change annually