Guest dp n dd

Hayfever? in Oz?...

Guest dp n dd

Hi All, just wondering - as its the season of hayfever misery in the UK :mad:

I was wondering if anyone suffers it in Oz?

No doubt theres pollen there too, but when i've been on holiday abroad,

I don't have any symptoms - nice.

Just don't tell me you have it all year round :eek:

Thanx - Paul

Guest Aussiebound

What a good question - I to suffer from hayfever but never been troubled with it abroad. Lets hope its the same in Oz. I hadn't even thought about this one!

Guest Bex & Nick

when my brother was in Oz on holiday for 6month during the Oz summer he didn't suffer hayfever at all - said it was the best thing ever not to be sniveling. I guess it may be different for each person though.

Guest sarah

Hi, yeah i suffered with the dreaded thing back in the uk..... really hope i dont get it here! only a few months to wait to see! People have said that there are corridors around Adelaide where sufferers get it bad. They mentioned Highbury & Athelstone...Will let you know..:eek:

hi

my daughter had hay fever in the UK and unfortunatley still has it here but not as bad. I assume it depends on which pollens you are allergic to.:confused:

Guest dp n dd

hiya,

Thanx for the replies - its lookin a bit better really innit?

cant wait to find out - should get the visa next week:D

cheers - Paul

Guest potteriespom

I'm sat to say that I still suffer from Hayfever although I don't suffer with my asthma anymore. I think I am allergic to natives out here in particular wattles - I think it has something to do with the fact that it isn't as wet as it is in England!!!!!!!

Clare

Guest dale_jo@

My OH suffers badly around about this time of the year!!

But funnily enough as soon as we go up north it clears up!!!!!

Must be the humidity with him it seems to settle whatever he`s allergic too!!!!!:wacko::wacko:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I never had hay fever in the uk, but I have been told that is what is wrong when my eyes are stinging, there have only been a few days of it for me, but other half had hay fever in UK, but doesnt get it here.

You are probably right whoever said about no rain, as it is very dusty here, that certainly effects hubby on the way home from up north.

sarah

Guest motlyman

Hi,

I had Hay fever in the UK. I always got it early so it was probably Birch or something.:arghh:

We came over in January this year and touch wood have'nt had a sniff yet.:cute:

Only 3 months left until our first year is over so fingers crossed the snots will stay away:skeptical:

Colin