Sign in to follow this  
Guest esmecole

Hi

Guest esmecole

A fellow pom showed me this site the other week and i cannot believe i didnt know about it, i wish i had knew about this when i was in the visa process would of settled my mind as i had thousands of questions but had no one to ask!

I came over here 3 years ago from Staffordshire Moorlands for Uni and am in between moving to Aldinga Beach with my boyfriend who is also a pom.

Anyway, this site isnt really much use to me now but if anybody has any questions about anything i'm here!

:wubclub:

Guest Bakers

Hi i'm with you on this one didnt find out about pia untill we'd been here 4 months been here 5 months now & still finding site useful it's a life saver at times :)

Guest esmecole

Yes, theres alot of people from or going down south where i will hopefully be living very soon, i cant say the city is for me really, if it wasnt for uni i would of moved south as soon as i got here!