Guest back clan

new to PIA

Guest back clan

Hi from Lesley, Ian and Louise . We are new to Pia. After trying to get e visa for 3.5 yrs (we were turned down the first time) we have been granted a 475 visa. Still have our house to sell but are hoping to come to Adelaide in the summer. Many thanks to Go Matilda. I am a dress maker and curtain maker. Louise is mad on gymnastics.Can't wait to make the move. Lesley:v_SPIN:

Guest Guest75

Good luck guys.

Your a persistent bunch - hope the house sells OK;);)

Guest Bakers

Hi all welcome to pia & congratulations on visa,hope the house sale goes ok for you ours was a nightmare but we finally got there & moved out end of October 08 & so far think we made right decision good luck Tess

Guest Django

Well done to keep going at it. I'm sure you'll find it well worth it. ;) We couldn't sell our house so have rented it out until such time the market improves. This means we can't buy yet but hey ho, we are here.

Good luck with the goodbyes and the organising.

Pete

Hi from Lesley, Ian and Louise . We are new to Pia. After trying to get e visa for 3.5 yrs (we were turned down the first time) we have been granted a 475 visa. Still have our house to sell but are hoping to come to Adelaide in the summer. Many thanks to Go Matilda. I am a dress maker and curtain maker. Louise is mad on gymnastics.Can't wait to make the move. Lesley:v_SPIN:

Welcome to PIA, congrats with the visa.

Where abouts from the south coast are you from? We were from not so sunny Hastings. Dont miss it one bit!

Guest back clan

HI ian & family , we are from shoreham by sea west sussex between brighton & worthing. ians parents have a caravan near hasting,in camber sands rye

lesley ian louise

Guest back clan

Thanks for all the welcome messages. It's a bit daunting making the move. we have planned it for sooo long but with the downturn in the economy it makes u worry if you'll find work. I am a textile designer ie I make clothing., alter clothing and make curtains and blinds. Am sure everything will be ok though:o. Ian works at Gatwick airport for one of the cleaning co's has done for the last 18 yrs:SLEEP:. Does anyone know of any good gymnastics clubs as Lou our daughter is mad keeen:p Lesley, Ian and Louise,11 today !!!!

Yep there is gymnastics to suit all levels from recreational, to squad and there is an elite training school where they attend Ascot Park Primary or Hamilton Secondary and have school fit round their training. This is through thAus Institute of Sport, I think.

Guest back clan

Wow! That is brilliant inf.o Thanks so much. Sounds a bit different to here the kids train in an old church but we did have one girl at the British champs last yr. Louise not that good but does compete at county. Thanks again. Lesley

Guest nickinoodle

Well done for persisting with the application...we also had a nightmare getting through,(despite ticking all the right boxes),so we can empathise with you completely.Luckily for us,the easiest part of it all was selling the house..and we arrived last weekend.

Hope the house sells soon..see you when you get here!!

Guest back clan

I hope you settle in really well. You were lucky with your house

Do you have a job to go to?

I am getting really panicky now about selling our house. It's been on the market since August and no offers although we have had about 10 viewings in the last couple of weeks.

Enjoy that Aussie lifestyle!!! Can't wait to join you all

Guest Fancy a Beer
    HI ian & family , we are from shoreham by sea west sussex between brighton & worthing. ians parents have a caravan near hasting,in camber sands rye

lesley ian louise

Oh I love Shoreham, not for the sea but for the HUGE Marks and Spencers there!! :)

We are from Uckfield originally so used to hot foot it down there regularly!! Being a dress maker I am sure you will be VERY busy here in Adelaide i always looking for people to sew costumes for me along with many others!

Good luck with your move!