Guest Rachael Reeve

Please can anyone HELP!

Guest Rachael Reeve

Hello, can anyone please help us. My other half has sprayed cars for 21 years now, he thought it would be good to take his NVQ 3, which he now has. We have been told that he need to do a 4 year apprenticeship even though he has done the same job for 21 years.:mad: We have given up all hope of ever getting out of the UK:swoon: Does anyone no of anyway to help us.:)

Guest covfan71
    Hello, can anyone please help us. My other half has sprayed cars for 21 years now, he thought it would be good to take his NVQ 3, which he now has. We have been told that he need to do a 4 year apprenticeship even though he has done the same job for 21 years.:mad: We have given up all hope of ever getting out of the UK:swoon: Does anyone no of anyway to help us.:)

If his job is on the List then i think he still needs to have the required qualfications. What Visa are you applying for? I have heard something somewhere that experience counts a lot so i doubt they will ask him to do the apprenticeship. Again it depends what Visa you are aplying for. If you require a state sponsorship then you will need to speak to them.

Found this for you on DIAC. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/ looks like you can do it on experience.....give a couple of agents a call....George Lombard....go matilda....VISA bureaux,

Google them for contact details.

hope this helps

HG !!!

Guest Rachael Reeve

Thank you for tour help. will have a look on the sites.